Mand Forum منتديات مند
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Mand Forum منتديات مند

All about Mand and Balochistan-كل شئ عن مند وبلوشستان

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Nationalists warn against I-Day celebrations

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
shikaree

عدد الرسائل : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/08/2007

Nationalists warn against I-Day celebrations Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Nationalists warn against I-Day celebrations   Nationalists warn against I-Day celebrations Icon_minitime2007-08-14, 12:38 pm

QUETTA: Independence Day preparations have been marred in Quetta, as the supporters of Baloch nationalist leader Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti are threatening people of dire consequences if they take part in August 14 commemorations.

Baloch leader Sardar Attaullah Mengal and the Baloch Students Organisation have appealed to people to observe August 14 as a “black day” in a protest against the killing of Bugti in a military operation last year.

Most stalls selling national flags, posters, stickers, cassettes and CDs of national songs have been closed because of the threats from unidentified people who say there should be no Independence Day celebrations as the month coincides with the first death anniversary of Bugti.

Tens of stall and outlet owners on Sariab Road have decided to shut their shops following the threats. Sariab Road has been the biggest centre for the sale of flags and other stuff meant for Independence Day celebrations. Shopkeepers have also not decorated their shops with colourful lights.

An auto rickshaw driver, requesting anonymity, told Daily Times he had been warned not to plant the national flag on his three-wheeler.

Security arrangements in Quetta have been beefed up. The Frontier Corps (FC) has established bunkers across the city to thwart any unpleasant incident.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Nationalists warn against I-Day celebrations
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Mand Forum منتديات مند :: Balochistan بلوشستان :: News and Views أخبار وآراء-
انتقل الى: